Quick Tips for Increasing Sales – Are you in a sales slump? Consider some of the insights offered from our Professional Selling Skills Training Seminar that are highlighted in this article. Topics include effectively using the telephone, time management, and referrals.
Driven to Distraction: How Latest Trends Will Hurt You — Now more than ever, you need to stay tightly focused on your goal if you expect to keep your level of sales motivation up. It becomes far too tempting to start chasing after the latest trend when things are not happening at the rate you expect them.
The Spirit of Service – How important do you consider customer service? In his article, “The Spirit of Service”, Mark Hunter offers insights into the impact that employees can have on the customer’s shopping experience.
- How to Motivate Salespeople [INFOGRAPHIC] (blogs.salesforce.com)
- How to Keep Your Sales Staff Motivated (thoughtreach.com)
- How to Get the Most from Sales Training (blogs.salesforce.com)
- Why traditional sales training doesn’t work (latitudescoachblog.com)
- Sales Metrics: Looking Past the Same Old Sales Metrics (domo.com)
- Get Motivated For Sales in the New Year (kmgconsultants.wordpress.com)
- ShoreTel Appoints David Petts as Senior Vice President of Worldwide Sales (shoretel.com)
- The 4 Biggest Mistakes in Managing Your Sales Funnel (smallbiztrends.com)
- Social customer service reigns supreme (mynamebadges.com)
- 5 Ways To Create A Sales Culture That Motivates Employees (blogs.sap.com)