This is a genius concept for the new world of people who do not always see the value in spending 4 years in class learning things that will be obsolete by the time you graduate. Knack is a skill based game website built to connect what you can do with your potential career.
This is an idea that appeals to me because
Get Your Knacks!
Knacks are little windows into the talents, strengths and traits that make you who you are, uncovered by analyzing data generated whenever you play our games.
These Knacks have been developed and validated by our team of cognitive scientists: experts in the fields of behavioral science, psychology, and neuroscience who have combed through massive amounts of data to deliver them to you. Find out more information on the Science page.
via Knack.it: Knacks.
- Balloon Brigade – Knack (itunes.apple.com)
- Want To Work Here? Play This Game First! (forbes.com)
- Review: Knack (PS4) (stuff.co.nz)
- People Analytics (florence20.typepad.com)
- Machines Gauging Your Star Potential Automate HR Hiring (bloomberg.com)
- KNACK Review: Great Concept, Terrible Execution (thisisanothercastle.com)
- Don’t ‘Knack’ It Before You Try It! (anticoa.wordpress.com)