I am a recruiter with a contingency firm. That means that I can get your business, have you as a client but if I don’t find you a candidate then I do not get paid. I often am in utter bafflement as to why finding clients is as hard as it is , for the client this is a no lose situation. You either get a great candidate or you keep your money. Here are some other benefits to using a recruiter from a contingency agency like Link .
The main benefit of using a contingency agency is that you don’t pay a fee. The employer pays the fee when the recruiter successfully fills the contingency position. This helps reduce your out-of-pocket costs when searching for a job. Contingency agencies are typically used by employers to fill specialized and higher-level positions.
How it Works
A contingency agency will take your application, learn about your skills and determine if she has an appropriate position for your qualifications. If not, don’t worry. She’ll keep your qualifications on file. This way, when a position becomes available in the future, you’ll be in her database. A contingency agency doesn’t get paid until it fills the position. You can expect your recruiter to be motivated to find you the right position for your background and experience.
- Retained Results in a Contingency Model? (theemsrecruiter.wordpress.com)
- 5 Signs of a Great Recruiter (houstonrecruiterspot.wordpress.com)
- The Success of Technical Recruiting Firms Depends on its Recruiters (coaitsolutions.wordpress.com)
- Friday Five interview: With Mark&James of Kingsgate Recruitment (hiscox.co.uk)
- Connect Recruitment and Training London: How to deal with us? (connectlondon.wordpress.com)
- How to Start Your Own Recruitment Business (iwanzzzz.wordpress.com)
- Recruit Your Recruiter (houstonrecruiterspot.wordpress.com)